MILLS OF YESTERDAY, HERITAGE OF TODAY
11-13 2021, University of Alcalá de Henares School of Architecture, Alcalá, Spain
After visiting different cities for more than 20 years—such as Santiago de Compostela, Tuy, Córdoba, Murcia, Cartagena, Zamora, Segovia, Palma de Mallorca— the XII Congress of Molinology will now take place in Alcalá de Henares, the city that is home to the University of Alcalá de Henares, which will be an organizer of this Congress from the Higher Technical School of Architecture. Alcalá de Henares is also a World Heritage Site, which gives the Congress the incomparable setting of its architectural heritage.
11 November (Thursday) – Presentation and communications
12 November (Friday) – Communications and Conclusions
13 November (Saturday). Visits: Historic center, Henares mill. Roman terms. ACEM Assembly
1. Intangible Heritage. Story. Inventories, Literature, Film. Music and Plastic Arts.
2. Architecture, Engineering, Conservation and Restoration Interventions, New Uses
3. Archeology, Ethnography And Anthropology
4. Cultural Landscape, Mills and Territory
5. Mills and New Technologies, Networks and Online Museums
Find more information at http://molinosacem.com/congresos/xii-congreso-alcala-2021/