The latest TICCIH Bulletin: Volume 81
The TICCIH Bulletin is published and distributed electronically to members four times each year. The Editor’s policy is to concentrate on methodological themes of interest in different parts of the world while presenting news of projects, activities, meetings and conferences in which TICCIH members are likely to be involved.
JOIN NOW for immediate access to Bulletin No. 81.
Also visit TICCIH on ISSUU for a more magazine-like reading experience of many of our back issues.
Articles for the Bulletin are very welcome and should be sent to the Editor, James Douet (email@example.com), as early as possible.
Final dates for receiving copy: 31 March for the April Bulletin, 30 June for the July Bulletin, 30 September for the October Bulletin, and 31 December for the January Bulletin.
Or follow this link for older issues available online.
- The Water Industry as World Heritage, by James Douet 2018
- Context for World Heritage Bridges, by Eric DeLony 1996
- Railways as World Heritage Sites, by Anthony Coulls 1999
- The International Canal Monuments List, by Stephen Hughes 1996
- The International Colleries Study, by Stephen Hughes 2001
- The International context for textile sites by Mark Watson
- Les villages ouvriers comme éléments du patrimoine de l’industrie, by Louis Bergeron 1995