TICCIH Bulletin 67, 1st quarter, 2015 has been published and sent to all current 2014 & 2015 TICCIH members on February 23, 2015.
Note to TICCIH members: Not sure if you paid your 2015 dues ? You can check the online TICCIH membership directory for your membership paid status up through the year shown in the parentheses, last updated as of 02/19/2015.
Please let us know if you paid your 2015 TICCIH dues but did not receive the link to Bulletin 67. We will send you the link to the Bulletin. Please supply us with the MTU web pay or paypal UK 2015 dues payment transaction number and date of transaction so we can track down the missing information. If you paid by direct deposit from your bank account to our bank account, please send the transaction number, total amount paid, bank and date of the transaction. Please send your transaction information and request to email@example.com.Thank you for your membership and support of TICCIH.
Contents of Bulletin:
Opinion: Contemporary ruins: a contradiction in terms Dr. Zoltán Somhegyi
- The Rosia Montana mining landscape, Stefan Bâlici and Irina Iamandescu
- Les Forges de Trignac, Alexandre Granger
- Tabriz Khosravi leather factory, Pirouz Hanachi and Sara Taymourtash
- Spain’s national industrial heritage plan, 15 years on, Eusebi Casanelles
- The Seeklause at Hallstätter See, Dr Peter Strasser
- The heritage of the Venezuela national oil industry, Lucía Sánchez Figueroa
- FIVA – motor vehicle conservation, Natasa G. Jerina * Reassessing James Watt, Daniela Wellnitz
TICCIH Lille 2015
- The Bohin pin and needle working museum, Geneviève Dufresne
Modern industrial museums
- Almgren’s Silk Weaving Museum, Sweden
- ICOMOS General Assembly, Florence, Patrick Martin and Stephen Hughes
- International quarries network, James Douet
Obituary: Louis Bergeron